Opportunities for Slovenian companies that the upturning world offers.
Hermann Simon, Founder and Honorary Chairman of Simon-Kucher & Partners, the world’s leading price consultancy with 41 offices and 1600 employees.
Moderator: Branko ŽIBRET, Kearney
- Anita Krohn Traaseth, Norwegian business executive and non-executive director of several fast-growing tech companies and member of the European Innovation Council (EIC)
The discussion will be moderated by Miha ŠKERLAVAJ, PhD, Full Professor at the School of Economics and Business, University of Ljubljana
- Marko Mršnik, Senior Director, Analytical Manager for EMEA Sovereign & International Public Finance Ratings
Simon Franko, BASF: Industry’s challenges on the path of double twin transition and the importance of innovations in this transition
Boštjan Bandelj, Belektron: What new challenges the energy market is bringing for the economy this winter and next year
Goran Garevski, tehnical director, HYCU, Inc.: Cyber wars are the extension of politics using different means
Metaversing the corporate strategy: The opportunities and challenges of digital transformation
- Peter Groznik, managing director MSIN
- Gregor Pilgram, chairman of the Board of Generali Austria
- Nada Drobne Popovič, chairman of the Board Petrol
- Klemen Boštjančič, Minister of Finance
The talk will be moderated by Marko PAHOR, PhD, Full Professor, School of Economics and Business, University of Ljubljana